You access a sampling of upcoming campus learning opportunities beginning January 15, 2019 and extending into July 2019 by clicking here. Before registering, please be sure to discuss and get approval to attend from your supervisor, and then complete the electronic training form. You can access the form by clicking here: https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6V9So6hpnxjvowJ. The info from the training form is routed to your supervisor as a reminder that you will be at training during the indicated times.
Some highlights from the sampling include:
- How to Manage Conflict, 2/12/2019
- The University Roundtables ($12 each, includes lunch), 2/13/2019, 3/13/2019, 4/10/2019
- UW-Madison Employee Career Conference, “Construct Your Career at UW,” 3/7/2019
- Introduction to Plain Language, Write with Plain Language, Design with Plain Language, various dates
- National Diversity Council Women in Leadership Symposium, 3/27/2019
- Showcase 2019, 4/17/2019
If you are interested in learning more about other areas within Business Services, consider attending a training offered by another department. Business Services training sessions are all organized chronologically and available for registration here: https://www.talent.wisc.edu/Catalog/Default.aspx?tabid=29&SeriesKey=202
Please feel free to contact me anytime you have questions.