I hope you’re all well and ready to enjoy (or already enjoying!) the long holiday weekend!
Here is a link to download a sampling of upcoming campus learning opportunities beginning next week and extending into December 2020. Before registering for any session, please be sure to discuss and get approval to attend from your supervisor, and then complete the electronic training form if requested to by your supervisor. You can access the form by clicking here: https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6V9So6hpnxjvowJ. The info from the training form is routed to your supervisor as a reminder that you will be at training during the indicated times.
All of the sessions listed on the attachment are FREE and ONLINE.
New offerings include:
- Responding to Non-Compliance with Face Covering Mandates
- Showcase 2020 Brown Bag Series (not required to attend all)
- MoneyWise Wednesday Series (not required to attend all)
- Fully Prepared to Lead (FP2L): Project Management for Leaders
- Group Consultations with LifeMatters (these are forums for supervisors to discuss personnel challenges with Office of Employee Assistance)
And don’t forget that if you’re feeling stressed, there is support available! Practical coping strategies are outlined in these trainings offered by the Office of Human Resources (OHR):
- Thrive: Managing Stress and Finding Vitality at Work
- Fully Prepared to Lead (FP2L): Personal Resilience and Accountability
- EQ Skills and Strategies: Exploring Emotional Hooks
- EQ Skills and Strategies: Noticing and Naming Emotions
A reminder: LinkedIn Learning now offers thousands of online learning opportunities 24/7. This is a fantastic resource for self-directed study, free to all students, faculty and staff. Access it here: https://it.wisc.edu/services/online-training/ and log in with your NetID and password.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like help finding specific training.
Have a great weekend.