Thank you, Scott!

Scott Sedlacek joined the Risk Management team as a sophomore in Spring 2016. His great work ethic, positive attitude and valuable technical skills quickly led him to becoming a high performer and student leader in the department.

In December 2018, Scott will be receiving his Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree with a double major in Finance and Risk Management and Insurance. He has accepted a position as a Financial Analyst with Milwaukee Tool in Brookfield, WI.

Scott indicated that working in Risk Management has played an important role in building his career path. “This was my first business-related job, and everyone here was great in coaching me through the processes that come with a job like this. On top of that, I was able to make an impact with the University through my work, which made this a very rewarding experience.”

Scott’s hard work and good nature will be missed.  Please stop by Risk Management before December 20th to congratulate Scott and wish him well in his next adventure.