One of the 2020-22 EID Action Plan priorities is to improve communication. To that end, the EID Committee has been working with Michelle Bacon (CMCT) and Brian Kopp (Verona Operations) on steps to make the employee suggestion box a more effective communication tool.
- The online suggestion box will be more visible on the Business Services intranet home page
- The new online form invites the person submitting an idea to direct their suggestion to any of the following:
- Business Services Leadership Team
- Engagement, Inclusion and Diversity (EID) Committee
- Business Services Community Committee (BSCC)
- Other: _________________________
- Not sure (We’ll help)
- Additional resources are made available on the suggestion forms:
- Employee Assistance
- Office of Human Resources, Workforce Relations
- UW-Madison Ombuds
- Improved follow-up. An impartial monitor will ensure that suggestions are received by the designated party and considered. Persons submitting suggestions will receive a response to their suggestion.
- Verona Operations has a brand new physical suggestion box with signage and paper forms. This box will be checked on the 1st and 15th of each month with suggestions routed as designated by the person who submitted.
Suggestions will be kept confidential. Everyone’s suggestions are vital to making our division the best that it can be. Have an idea? Please submit it here: https://intranet.bussvc.wisc.edu/suggestion-box/